All rental properties offered are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Rental properties are offered to the public for leasing in compliance with all state and federal housing laws, including but not limited to, any federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familial status.
- We understand that some tenants may have credit issues. Our credit policy states that we work with tenants to find options and solutions that work for the owner and the tenant. For more information please visit www.MaxfieldRents.com/qualify
- Most of our properties require that all applicant(s) combined gross income be at minimum 3x the monthly rent amount. For example, if the rent amount is $1,000 per month, the minimum combined incomes of all applicants would need to be no less than $3,000. In case you were wondering, that’s gross wages…aka before taxes. In some situations, such as students, you may be asked to provide supplemental income sources, or asset statements (including 401K, savings, etc.)
APPLICATION PROCESS AND FEES
- To apply please visit www.MaxfieldRents.com and click on the APPLY NOW button for the property you wish to apply for.
- Each applicant must pay a $35 non-refundable application fee.
- Application Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Applications are time-stamped and will be considered in the order received and once all applicants have applied with all required information.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis and the property is offered to the first approved applicant.
- A $95 one time Lease Initiation Fee per adult over 18 is due at lease signing.
- A $95 one time Pet Initiation Fee per pet is due at lease signing, if applicable, in addition to the additional deposit required.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Deposits are refundable and subject to the Lease at Lease-End.
TENANT MONTHLY RECURRING CHARGES
- Advertised Rent; plus
- Any Utilities not paid for by Landlord (utilities vary by property and tenant usage); plus
- Resident Benefits Package (RBP) $35; plus,
- Any Community Fee, if applicable.
Our Standard Security Deposit requirement is one month’s rent.
NO RENEWAL FEES - EVER!
Maxfield Property Management never charges any renewal fees when tenants renew their Lease. This is our way of saying thanks for being a great tenant.
DEPOSIT FREE™ - OBLIGO SECURITY DEPOSIT BOND
Units that are more than $1000 a month in rent and for qualified tenants can have the ability to move in without a Traditional Security Deposit. Every qualified tenant that purchases an Obligo DEPOSIT-FREE Bond using a billing authorization technology, will forgo the requirement to place a Traditional Security Deposit. For more details please contact the Property Manager after you have applied for the unit.
Utilities are in addition to rent and billed either by Utility or Landlord when the Utility cannot be placed in the name of the Tenant.
RESIDENT BENEFITS PACKAGE (RBP)
- RBP is $35 per month:
- RBP includes Property DAMAGE LIABILITY WAIVER (PDLW). We require residents to maintain a $100,000 PDLW for accidental damage arising from fire, smoke, explosion, water discharge, or sewer back up caused by negligent acts or omissions. Personal renter’s insurance is recommended by not required.
- We provide Standard HVAC filters through the Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program
- We provide FREE ACH Online Payments and the ability to pay by credit card for a small fee.
- We provide a way for rent to be paid at 7-Eleven or CVS Pharmacy.
- We provide a FREE resident portal app available on the Apple App Store and Google Play where you can access your account 24/7, submit maintenance requests, and communicate with us.
- We also provide 5-year document storage of all leases and maintenance logs.
- We provide easy maintenance scheduling and an emergency hotline.
When utilities and services are bundled with HOA or other Community Fees (CF), a Community Fee will be charged in addition to rent. This fee covers such items as water, sewer, and trash. It can also include internet and tv services where available. It may also include snow removal and landscaping maintenance.
The community Fee is listed in the advertisement and it will also disclose what services or amenities the fee covers. Community Fees are subject to change with 30 days notice.
We use a third-party pet screening service that all applicants must create as part of their application process. This applies to ALL applicants. Applicants with no pet(s) will create a “no pet/animal profile”. Applicants with pet(s) will create an animal profile for each pet. Applicants should visit Maxfield.Petscreening.com to complete this application. Your application will not be processed until one of the applicant(s) applying together submits the form. The applicant submitting the pet screening form should answer the questions based on all applicants applying.
If Small Pets Are Allowed:
- Small Pet(s) will be considered with an additional deposit and monthly pet fee. Small pets are defined as pets under 35 lbs. Cats may be restricted. Please check each property for details;
- A $35 Monthly Pet Admin Fee per pet is required;
- An increased deposit of $350 for each pet will be added. This is fully refundable;
- A Pet Registration Fee of $95 per pet will be charged upon lease execution.
If Larger Pet(s) Are Allowed:
- Larger Pets will be considered with an additional deposit and monthly pet fee. Large pets are defined as pets over 50 lbs. Farm animals are restricted and not allowed unless specifically outlined in the advertisement;
- A $50 Monthly Pet Admin Fee per pet is required;
- An increased deposit will be required. This is fully refundable;
- A Pet Registration Fee of $95 per pet will be charged upon lease execution.
Pet Fee Surcharge may apply if any pet meets the following conditions:
- Any pets that are the breed of Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, German Shepherd’s, Boxer, Siberian Husky, or Dalmatians
- Any parakeets, ferrets, and snakes
- puppies & kittens (under 1 year)
- Any pet not spayed or neutered
- Any pet or animal over 100 lbs in weight
SERVICE ANIMALS vs. PETS
Maxfield Property Management is happy to accept accommodation requests for both Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals (ESA). Service Animals or ESA are not considered pets, but not all pets are Service or Emotional Support Animals.
A Service Animal is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability. Service Animals have been referred to also as support animals, guide animals, and hearing animals.
An Emotional Support Animal (ESA) is a companion animal that provides therapeutic benefit to an individual with a mental or psychiatric disability. The person seeking the emotional support animal must have a verifiable disability (the reason cannot just be a need for companionship).
Approve Service Animals and ESAs are not considered pets under the law and as such Maxfield Property Management DOES NOT charge Pet Fees or DOES NOT require an increased deposit.
Applicants that have a Service Animal or ESA should apply under the Assistance Animals link at Maxfield.Petscreening.com
For more information please visit our pet screening info on our website or https://maxfield.petscreening.com
SMOKING OR VAPING POLICY
Smoking and vaping are NOT allowed in or on the property. Occasionally some properties may allow for smoking on the property but not inside the unit. This means that smoking and vaping can take place on the property as long as it's not within the unit itself. A smoking and vaping addendum must be signed with an additional deposit paid for the right to smoke or vape on the property.
Applicants who provide materially false information on the rental application shall be deemed to have materially and adversely breached the Lease Agreement, considered incurable, and subject to immediate eviction. Material falsification includes the following untrue or misleading information about:
- Number of occupants in the dwelling unit, pets, the income of the prospective tenant, social security number, and current employment listed on the application.
- Tenant’s criminal records, prior eviction history, and current criminal activity.
- Provided any supporting documentation that has been altered in any form.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice. Property is offered through Maxfield Property Management. We Do Business According to the Fair Housing Law.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions - please contact us at info@MaxfieldRents.com.